I am so excited to be in a congregation
where people really care about their shul.
With that said,
I am asking for people to step up and volunteer more within the congregation to help:
- Stuff envelopes for mailings, such as the Hakol
- Sell ads for the ad journal
- Sell raffle tickets for our Purim event
- Make phone calls
- Work the tables/booths at various events
- Prepare/set up the Onegs for Friday night services
- Send out wellness cards
- Plus much more…
your availability and what your interests are.
Remember it is Your congregation!
Take part, help us grow!